- Every shed comes built on a chassis foundation
- Maintenance free vinyl siding (you pick the color)
- 15-year architectural shingles
- One exterior light fixture
- One door
- One window
- R-15 mineral wool insulation
- Insulated sub-floor
- Interior natural pine cladding
- Carpet tiles or seamless vinyl flooring
- 50 amp electrical hook-up
- Electric heat and air conditioning
- 4 Panel solar kit
- Alexa-enabled lights and air conditioning
- Bluetooth surround sound
- Bathroom (self contained) with shower, toilet and sink
- Skylight; Additional window or door
- Paddle ceiling fan
- Propane radiant heater
- 9 exterior recessed soffit lights
- Rain gutters
- Interior design upgrades for siding, flooring, colors, etc.
Every shed is four-season insulated and 100% water proof
Your shed can be shipped to anywhere in the United States. We can work with you to arrange for the most convenient mode. Being on a chassis foundation, your trailer will be hauled to your site.
- Some locations require a shed permit. We recommend doing some basic research into the requirements for your site. We can help you with filling out required forms or applications.
- Your shed will need a level, reinforced surface.
- The shed height will be under 13'6".
For sites accessible by a truck, we can wheel your shed into place. For sites with narrow access, a crane may be required to lift the shed into place. We can help you plan the best approach.
- An 80% deposit is required up front to lock in your order and start production. The remaining 20% will be due at time of shipping.
- We accept credit cards, checking account debit, or check.